Position: SMART Repair Technician
Location: 16 Anson Road Martlesham Heath Ipswich IP5 3RG
Purpose: This position will be part of a team in the workshop. It requires the job holder to liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a consistent and high quality standard.
Reports to: Workshop Manager
- Complete all panel preparations and repainting accurately and to the customers satisfaction.
- Identify any additional repairs required and communicate these to the workshop manager.
- Regularly report progress for each job to the workshop manager and quickly communicate delays or concerns so these may be discussed with the customer if necessary.
- Provide support to the front of house office when needed to deal with telephone calls, new customer leads, emails, face to face customers and booking appointments.
- Be aware of Health and Safety on a day to day basis within the business and work to ensure each job is completed within industry guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally, a background with a minimum of 2 years experience in vehicle body repairs; specifically preparation and painting
- The ability to strip and replace bumpers and wing panels an advantage but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team on the workshop floor
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- Time management skills
- Quality and efficiency focused
- Able to work under pressure and maintain delivery of high quality standards for each repair
- Must have a full UK driving licence
For more information follow the link